Welcome to the Vista Enrichment Center!
We are excited to continue offering classes in the North San Diego County area. Our teachers and vendor class providers are fabulous and they will offer two six-week sessions of classes during the Spring 2018 semester.
Location: 2030 University Drive, Vista.
Fall 2017 Schedule:
- Fall 2017 Welcome Letter
- Fall 2017, Session 1 Class Schedule (September 15th-October 20th)
- Fall 2017, Session 2 Class Schedule (October 27th-December 8th)
Spring 2018 Schedule:
- Spring 2018 Welcome Letter
- Spring 2018, Session 1 Class Schedule (January 19th-March 9th)
- Spring 2018, Session 2 Class Schedule (March 16th-April 27th)
Required Forms for First Day of Class:
- Vista EC 2017-2018 Guidelines
- Guidelines Signature Form (please complete the Google Form)
- Vista EC 2017-2018 Emergency Contact Info (required only for new-to-our site students)
- 2017-2018 Photo Release
- Vista EC Spring 2018, Session 1 Program Expense Agreement (please complete the online form)
- Vista EC Spring 2018, Session 2 Program Expense Agreement (please complete the online form)
- Emergency Drills Parent Letter Spring 2018
- Spring 2018, Session 1 Emergency Drills will be held on January 26th and February 23rd.
- Spring 2018, Session 2 Emergency Drills will be held on March 23rd and April 20th.
Here are some important dates to mark on your calendars:
The Vista Enrichment Center will be closed on the following dates:
- Friday, February 2nd – NUA school wide staff meeting
- Friday, February 16th – Presidents’ Day Holiday
- Friday, March 30th – Spring Break
Join Gillian, SD/Riverside Principal, to discuss program plans and upcoming dates and events. All are welcome!
- Fall 2017 Parent Forum – Friday, September 29th.
- 2017-2018 LCAP Forum – Friday, December 1st
- “Popcorn with the Principal” Student Forum – Friday, January 19th
- Spring 2018 Parent Forum and Vendor Presentations – Friday, March 16th
Spirit Days: Our annual Spirit Days will be held in March, 2018. Spring 2018 Spirit Days Schedule
Spring Showcase: Friday, April 27th, 2018. Details will be added in March.
Contact Your Education Advisor to Sign Up for Classes!
Sign-ups for Spring 2018, Session 1 classes will begin on Monday, December 11th and the deadline for sign-ups is Monday, January 15th. Please fill out the required forms and bring them on the first day of class (January 19th).